20070212

when one plus one is not two

Which part of me is light as leaf, which part of me is heavy as rock?

Everything started so long ago that I don’t remember when I stopped being plume to start to be a weight. Being a waste.

How do you decide a situation in which exists two, but none by your side? How do you decide which one you will loose if you don’t have anyone? When no one is around?

When one plus one is not two?

I always had this dream of living in a place whose landscapes I only knew by books, walking by streets with rocks in the street pavement, with castles on the back scene and white mountains in the horizon.

It’s funny, since I was a little girl I speak in English with myself, as it was my mother language. It’s been a long monologue between the two of me, always arguing, with no peace, no resting and no agreement.

I always imagined living in a place I felt safe. With someone I felt protected by. By whom?
How do you discern fantasy from reality? Hope from intuition? The sixty sense from desire?

He’s coming, even on a wheelchair. And I’m waiting him heart opened.
I never imagined that I could get so far. I never imagined that I could betrayal in such a way. Betraying someone but not my self.

He’s coming, and when I’ll be driving my car to pick him up at the airport, I’ll make a prayer. To my fate happens, in despite of my desires.

I want to be who I always wanted to be. Who I was meant to be.
As important as knowing where you want to be is to know how you are going to get there.
You have to wait and think a little.

Than you’ll realize that waiting is a waste of time.